The festival will be held in accordance with current State, County and City Health and Safety guidelines for outdoor events:
- Health guidelines strongly recommend that attendees be fully vaccinated.
- If not fully vaccinated, guidelines strongly recommend that attendees obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending the event and wear a face covering at the event.
- Recommend the use of face coverings by all when not actively eating or drinking.
- Enhanced handwashing and hand sanitizing stations throughout the event site.
- All arts and crafts, food and beverage, and kids activity booths will be staffed and managed by local Coastside residents.